1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, powder coconut sugar and salt.
3. In the stand mixer with the paddle attachment in the butter, ½ inch cubes, one at a time until crumbly and wet.
4. Add in the cream cheese, vanilla and lemon extract, mix until a dough starts to form. Remove dough from the bowl and hand knead until a dough sticks together. If dough is too wet add more almond flour. Wrap dough and place in fridge for 2 hours to 24 hours.
5. Lay a large piece of parchment on the counter, place the chilled dough on top and place another piece of parchment over the dough. Roll out the dough ¼ inch thick, still in the parchment and place on a baking sheet and put into the freezer to allow the dough to rest. Pull the dough out and cut out desired shapes, place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Once the baking sheet is filled with cookie, put back into the freezer and allow them to rest for another 10 minutes.
6. Bake cookies for 10-15 minutes, rotating halfway through the bake time. Let cookies cool completely before decorating