Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
1/2 tsp tamari sauce
Chili paste, oil, Frank’s or sriracha if you like it spicy!
1/4 cup red cabbage
1 cup green of choice (spinach, kale, chard etc...)
1/4 cup organic corn
1/4 cup peas
1 diced scallion
1 cup rice noodles
2 cups your favourite High-Vibe Broth
1. Chop all veggies thin.
2. Add sesame oil, tamari and chili paste/oil to mason jar
3. Add noodles, then crunchy veggies and greens to the mason jar.
4. Heat up High-Vibe broth in a sauce pan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
5. If eating at work, add the hot brother to a thermos. When ready to eat, add hot broth to mason jar and let 'cook' for 5 minutes before consuming.
6. Alternatively, you can add your High-Vibe broth straight into the jar and let 'cook' for 5 minutes before consuming..