The news has been buzzing with headline after headline about the coronavirus. While coronavirus is nothing new, the strain that is currently infecting humans can be spread from person to person contact.
Dr. Ryan Best, ND has put together a Immune System Optimization download for protecting yourself and your family against viruses and the flu. Click here to download.
To reduce the risk of contracting viral illnesses, Dr. Best suggests:
1. Washing your hands with soap and water
2. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
3. Cough or sneeze into a tissue or elbow crease
4. Avoid close contact with people who are sick
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (like your keyboard and vehicle steering wheel)
6. Stay home if you aren't feeling well
Be sure to register for Dr. Ryan Best's event on February 20 at our Chinook location to learn more about optimizing your immune system. Register here