Prep Time: 5 minutes + 2 hours freezing
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 cup cacao powder
1 cup coconut oil, cacao butter or ghee (or a combination)
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp coconut shreds
1 tbsp goji berries
1. In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil/cacao butter.
2. Add cacao powder to the melted oil and stir to combine.
3. Once combine, remove from heat and add honey. Stir to combine.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Create a brim on the paper by folding the edges up (this is so the chocolate is contained)
5. Sprinkle the sea salt evenly on the parchment paper.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture on the parchment paper so it evenly dispurses.
7. Sprinkle goji berries and coconut shreds evenly over the chocolate.
8. Put in the freezer for at least two hours (or overnight).
9. Once harden, break into large pieces.
10. Store in the fridge. These will melt quickly if kept at room temperature.